Tuesday 17 January 2012

Pink eyeshadow and club music

Unfortunately I can't do any "looks" or even buy stuff to review, as it's exam season. Now I wish this was a good excuse, but it's not, as I probably spend more time on my bloody face than actual studying, funnily enough.....Tomorrow is exam #1, and I'm playing poker and writing this. And no, I don't do English or Card Studies (that's probably a degree somewhere!)
Anyways, I have an average look I did a week ago, for a night that I didn't actually end up going out on, once I found out the club cost £8. Classic cheap student.
All this took was some Body Shop cube pink eyeshadow, brown eyeshadow and some dodgy blending skills.   And sparkly eye pencil/shadow on the inner corner. Next look I'm gonna attempt (and fail due to lack of patience and high-quality blending brushes) will be in the style of "Blair Waldorf". But on the end-of-exams night out it's gotta be ridiculously heavy. Meanwhile - have a song of the day or two.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4HX0pXydF4&list=LLZPs7DhcE0qdYjNE-Ew0foA&index=2&feature=plpp_video Here's the playlist to go with it. It might be your cup of tea (in my case, I'm listening to it WITH a cup of tea...who said staying in can't be cool!), or not, but music is pretty much the love of my life really. Most of the songs are thanks to Judge Jules, Gossip Girl, my fwiends and occasionally russian dance radio. One of many annoying things is how the only people that seem to make guest appearances in Bath nightclubs aren't top house DJs, but the cast of Made in Chelsea. I wouldn't mind the Only Way is Essex, but no, they have to pick the inferior TV show to invite in their droves...such a shame.  Oh well, I'm going to London on the 3rd, might be something decent rather than Avicii Levels on constant repeat. One can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment